Discover the Pleasure of Studying at Sanskar Public School
SSanskar Public School,Rahani,Kamakhyanagar, Dhenkanal is promoted by Abakash foundation, Dhenkanal, with firm belief that children are our valuable assets for our country and we need to invest in their future adequately.
This investment should not only be in terms of money but also in terms of quality education, good habits and better understanding of the challenges post by the 21st century.This is the promise on which Sanskar Public School, Rahani, Dhenkanal,has been formed. It is a co-educational Residential- cum-day-boarding school and affiliated to Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
We are committed to provide value based education to the children of our school. It is our school's vision that when the students pass out from the school, they should not be the one in the crowd, but they should stand out in the crowd they pass through.
- The only CBSE affiliated School in Kamakhyanagar Sub-Division.
- Scouts & Guides, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Classes from Nursery to Standard X in one Premise.
- Transport facility from - Kamakhyanagar, Bhuban, Jiral, Tata Mines & Kankadahad. (School buses according to Govt. & CBSE Guidelines)
- Special Music, Dance, Art & Yoga Teacher.
- Special Hostel for Boys & Girls.
- Well-equipped Laboratories (Phy, Chem, Bio, Math &Computer).
- Well-equipped class rooms according to classes with projector.
- Own Campus with Separate Playground(Football, Badminton, Kho-Kho, Cricket)
- NOC from Government of Odisha
- NCC 12th Bn., Dhenkanal, Odisha.
- Full Campus Solar Lighting system.
- Special Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian food.
- SBI Collect facilities.
Co Curricular Activities
For better participation, development of team spirit and healthy competition among the students a well-planned house system is developed in Sanskar Public School, Rahani, Dhenkanal.
The students are divided into four houses as Alfa, Bravo, Commando and Delta. Each house has equal number of students in terms of class and gender.
All the competitions, tournaments, events and even the assembly at school are conducted, based on the house system. Various activities like Art, Dance, Debate, Drama etc. comprise the curriculum.
Student learn tem building, being a team Team Player, Sportmanship Spirit, Respect the game, Fighting Spirit while paarticipating in various type of sports and extra curricular activitie.
Inter house competitions promotes healthy competions and encorage students to compeet whichin diffrent age group and interact about activitoes with other team members of the house
Diffrent kind of events and activities help student developinclination towards other activities like dance, music, art, debate, Drama and help them devloping hobbies
List of members of School Managing Committee
- MADHUMITA SAHOO, SECRETARY
- LELINPRAVA SAHOO, PARENT-MEMBER
- SNEHAPRAVA SATPATHY, PARENT-MEMBER
- CHIRANJIBI MISHRA, TEACHER MEMBER
- SUCHISMITA NANDA, TEACHER MEMBER
- PROF. ROSALIN NATH, TEACHER NOMINATED MEMBER
- DR. ANIL JENA, TEACHER NOMINATED MEMBER
- MRS. NAMASHREE PATI, NOMINATED PRINCIPAL
- DR. NRUSINGHA CHARAN KAR, NOMINATED PRINCIPAL
- DR. GHANASHYAM SAMAL, GOVT. REPRESENTATIVE
- MAJOR PRABHAT KUMAR DAS, NOMINATED EDUCATIONIST
- PROF. NIRMAL KUMAR MISHRA, NOMINATED EDUCATIONIST
- SASMITA KHUNTIA, PARENT- MEMBER
- GYANA RANJAN PANDA, TRUST REPRESENTATIVE
- SIBANI PATI, FOUNDER MEMBER.
- JANJALI PADHAN, RTE-MEMBER
- PRASANNA KUMAR SAHOO, NGO - MEMBER